The Sandalwood Essential Oil is distilled from the wood of old Sandalwood trees. It is said that the older the tree is, the better aroma it produces. Typically, trees that are being distilled into Sandalwood Essential Oil range from 40 to 80 years old. There are 3 types of variants of Sandalwood; briefly, they are the Indian Santalum Album, the Hawaiian Santalum Ellipticum and the Australian Santalum Spicatum. Out of the 3 variants, the Indian variant is said to have the best quality. The Sandalwood Essential Oils are relatively expensive oils and in some cases rare.
TOXICOLOGY & SAFETY
This product is a 100% genuine & pure essential oil, as such it is important to follow the below safety information when using them:-
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Avoid prolonged exposure without ventilation.
- Do not use citrus oils before exposure to UV light.
- Do not apply pure essential oil directly to the skin.
- Although essential oils have medicinal properties, you should not use essential oils on infants, children, pregnant women, the elderly, or those with serious health problems, without consulting a medical practitioner who is qualified to diagnose the related medical problem.
- Store essential oils and carrier oils properly to avoid degradation and rancidity.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
Store below 20 Celcius
Store in a fully & tightly sealed container.
Store the container in a dark area.
Keep away from any source of ignition or fire.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Upon confirmation of payment, all orders will be shipped out within 1-3 working days.
All orders are shipped from our store in Penang, Malaysia.
All Oils will be double packed for safe handling of glass bottles. We take extra care to pack your oils and inspect all packages before shipping them.
ABOUT OUR SOURCE
Our principle is a reputable distiller supplying natural oils to the aromatherapy industry for over 40 years. Over the course of these years, they have accumulated quite an impressive array of international certifications; among some of the more well-known to us are U.S. FDA, USDA certified organic, EcoCert and they are also certified Halal by the U.S FDA. The main reason we chose them is because of their core value to ensure that their oils are ethically produced and do not contain synthetic particles.