The Lavender Essential Oil has a clear yellow tint and has a fresh floral smell with a very slight hint of sweet and fruity scent. It is also camphorous. The smell of the Lavender Essential Oil has a natural calming effect and relieve pain. It is also known to repel insects and treat respiratory problems.
Lavender Essential Oil blends well with any citrus oils (such as Bergamot, Grapefruit, Petitgrain, Lemon, Orange, Kaffir Lime, Neroli, etc.), Clary Sage, Pine, Rosemary and Rose Geranium essential oil.
TOXICOLOGY & SAFETY
Our Lavender Essential Oil is 100% genuine & pure essential oil, as such it is important to follow the below safety information when using them:-
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Avoid prolonged exposure without ventilation.
- Do not use citrus oils before exposure to UV light.
- Do not apply pure essential oil directly to the skin.
- Although essential oils have medicinal properties, you should not use essential oils on infants, children, pregnant women, the elderly, or those with serious health problems, without consulting a medical practitioner who is qualified to diagnose the related medical problem.
- Store essential oils and carrier oils properly to avoid degradation and rancidity.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
Store below 20 Celcius
Store in a fully & tightly sealed container.
Store the container in a dark area.
Keep away from any source of ignition or fire.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Upon confirmation of payment, all orders will be shipped out within 1-3 working days.
All orders are shipped from our store in Penang, Malaysia.
All Oils will be double packed for safe handling of glass bottles. We take extra care to pack your oils and inspect all packages before shipping them.
ABOUT OUR SOURCE
Our principle is a reputable distiller supplying natural oils to the aromatherapy industry for over 40 years. Over the course of these years, they have accumulated quite an impressive array of international certifications; among some of the more well-known to us are U.S. FDA, USDA certified organic, EcoCert and they are also certified Halal by the U.S FDA. The main reason we chose them is because of their core value to ensure that their oils are ethically produced and do not contain synthetic particles.