The Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil has a clear to yellow tint and has a sweet floral smell. Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil has recently been rather popular as it has been a featured ingredient in many cosmetic products today. The use of Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil can relieve stress, anger, fatigue and anxiety. It is also good for people with insomnia problems.
Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil blends well with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Clove, Eucalyptus Lemon, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lemon, Neroli, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Petitgrain and Rosewood essential oils.
TOXICOLOGY & SAFETY
This product is a 100% genuine & pure essential oil, as such it is important to follow the below safety information when using them:-
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Avoid prolonged exposure without ventilation.
- Do not use citrus oils before exposure to UV light.
- Do not apply pure essential oil directly to the skin.
- Although essential oils have medicinal properties, you should not use essential oils on infants, children, pregnant women, the elderly, or those with serious health problems, without consulting a medical practitioner who is qualified to diagnose the related medical problem.
- Store essential oils and carrier oils properly to avoid degradation and rancidity.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
Store below 20 Celcius
Store in a fully & tightly sealed container.
Store the container in a dark area.
Keep away from any source of ignition or fire.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Upon confirmation of payment, all orders will be shipped out within 1-3 working days.
All orders are shipped from our store in Penang, Malaysia.
All Oils will be double packed to ensure the safe handling of glass bottles. We take extra care to pack your oils and inspect all packages before shipping them.
ABOUT OUR SOURCE
Our principle is a reputable distiller supplying natural oils to the aromatherapy industry for over 40 years. Over the course of these years, they have accumulated quite an impressive array of international certifications; among some of the more well-known to us are U.S. FDA, USDA certified organic, EcoCert and they are also certified Halal by the U.S FDA. The main reason we chose them is because of their core value to ensure that their oils are ethically produced and do not contain synthetic particles.